2011年11月29日星期二

Feast your eyes on these soldier figures


Soldier figures always attract people’s eyes with the lifelike facial expression and available body movement. You can even know what they are experiencing through their motion and gesture. You can put them in a scene and make them in different action as your imagination. Today I will introduce some of my favorite soldier figures to feast your eyes. 
Among all war action figures, I like US Navy soldiers the best. In the showcase at my bedroom, more than 80% of action figures are US Navy action figures. TC-9017 US Navy NSW Marksman Overwatch Operation action figure is my favorite soldier among all my collections in the past two years. It is the new design released by TOYSCITY this year. Apart from the basis of real-like head sculpt and T 2.0 true type body, the detail processing is also the attractive point. Following are some photos for you to have a general idea about all the outfits and accessories.





没有评论:

发表评论